Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Week 4

Wow, weeks 4-6 contain a LOT of work that needs to be done. I'm not looking forward to it. I have skimmed the chapter and have got a storyboard done for the website assignment, but haven't started on the research assignments yet. Together with the assignments in my other two classes, this is going to be a tough couple of weeks.

Chapter 4 is all about research. It contains information on different research media ranging from questionnaires to the internet. The internet is, without a doubt, the best tool we have for research today. Sure, you have to be careful where you get your information from. But if you know how to follow up with references and do some fact-checking, you can ensure that you are being properly informed.

1 comment:

tbwhite1 said...

You are so right. Weeks 4-6 are going to put me to the test. I am currently working on my Bibliography and should get it done tonight. I am going to struggle on the Web page assignment because I have never used Frontpage to design any site. Good luck with your work.