Fall Quarter is up and running at Albany Technical College, and I couldn't be more excited. All I need is to pass these three classes and I will be done with my degree program. This quarter I am taking: Visual Basic.NET, Technical Writing, and Psychology.
We dove headfirst into VB.NET. In the first two class sessions we created small programs that would display our name when we pushed a button. I am looking forward to learning more.
If my VB.NET class started out with a bang, then my other two have began with whimpers. I have no assignments in Psychology as yet, though I have received an email from the teacher asking me to come in for a meeting so we can go over the syllabus and such.
I haven't personally heard from my writing instructor yet, but at least I have a list of assignments and I can go ahead and start working. This blog is the first assignment. So far, so good.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey mike this is my last quarter just like you and I am exited to get out I also will be getting my bachelors degree in computer networking.
Hi Mike,
I am glad to see others in Computers and Networking such as me. It is hard to find a job without some kind of computer knowledge. I guess I got lucky because I watched my friend build his computer and I got hooked. I like building computers, as well as, troubleshooting them. I look forward to blogging with you. Good luck in the future.
Post a Comment