Chapters 7-10 contained a lot of good information on copyright, document design, use of images, and everyday writing situations. I will probably refer to these chapters in the future whenever I am doing a report or essay for school and when communicating in the workplace.
This quarter continues to fly by at an alarming rate. This is good in some ways, because I can't wait to be done! Of course, it also means that there's a lot of work to cram into these last few weeks. I just completed the chapters 7-10 test and am getting ready to start on the next assignment. Once I am done with this resume/cover letter/etc. assignment, I will be ready to start on my proposal.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice job getting through the 9th week. It was a challenging assignment but I learned some very valuable information pertaining to the copyright and privacy issues. It is nice to know when one can use copyrighted material and when one can't. Good luck on the proposal and keep up the good work!!!
Post a Comment