Monday, November 17, 2008

Week 8

Yeah, it's really week 8.

Wow.

This weekend I looked over chapter 10 in the textbook. Chapter 10 was about various forms of everyday communication such as memos, reports, letters, and oral presentations. I think this is a great chapter because it has checklists for each type of communication. I wish I had seen this earlier. I will be using these checklists at least for the remainder of the quarter, if not longer. Another great thing is the "Usability Considerations" section at the end of each segment.

Well, I have to make a brochure for some product now.

Peace.

2 comments:

tbwhite1 said...

All the information for Week 8 helps out when having to do reports, letters, and memos. It is great to know the proper way to use this data to your advantage. Great job on this week!

angelasmith said...

I also will be using the materials that I have learned from reading Chapter 10. It sounds like you have a good hold on this class.
Keep up the great work!!